HEMP is becoming increasingly popular as a natural remedy for a variety of conditions, including skin problems and stress. It may contain properties that help reduce the risk of diseases such as Alzheimer's disease and cardiovascular disease, although more research is needed.
Hemp oilcan also reduce inflammation in the body. The vitamins, minerals and nutrients in hemp seeds can provide significant health benefits. For example, hemp oil is rich in vitamin E, which is useful in helping to maintain the functioning of the immune system.
It also acts as an antioxidant, helping to reduce free radicals that can cause cell damage in the body. The plant captures carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and, as a result, quickly cleans the air we breathe. In fact, for every ton of hemp produced, 1.63 tons of carbon are removed from the air, making hemp a much more effective carbon dioxide scavenger than trees. At Blue Sky Hemp Ventures, our hemp seed oil and CBD oil are extracted from sustainably grown industrial hemp, derived from the Cannabis sativa plant. However, a hemp plant contains less than 0.3% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main psychoactive compound responsible for the heightened sensation associated with cannabis use.
In contrast, hemp seed oil is produced by cold pressing the seeds of the plant and not the flower and leaves. Therefore, hemp seed oil does not usually contain THC or CBD (cannabidiol), but it still has a number of health benefits and can be easily obtained and purchased in stores, online and through wholesale producers such as Blue Sky. It should not be confused with hemp oil, which is another name for CBD oil and hemp seed oil. Do you have it? The title of this section makes hemp oil seem like a hard pill to swallow, but in reality it's anything but. In fact, hemp seed oil is very tasty and should be considered a staple in the pantry cupboard with the benefits of the toiletries cabinet.
If our list of oral nutritional benefits isn't enough, read on. Hemp seed oil can also be used topically for even more notable uses. And here are a bunch of wonderful home remedies that you can prepare with hemp seed oil. Hemp seed oil is quite a powerful thing, whether you take it orally or topically. And by the way, you'll also get a lot of the topical benefits (strong nails, healthy skin, nourished hair) by ingesting hemp seed oil regularly. Quality hemp plants usually have a THC level of 0.3% or less.
This amount of THC is not noticeable and does not cause psychoactive effects when consumed. Meanwhile, marijuana plants can have an amount of THC of up to 30% in total. Hemp seeds contain high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.These two are compounds that may benefit cardiovascular health. Below are 10 health benefits of hemp that you can get by adding it to your diet:
- Immune System Boost: As mentioned above, hemp seeds are rich in healthy fatty acids which are known to boost the immune system.
- Cellular Health: Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids found in hemp help improve cellular health.
- Cardiovascular Health: The nutrition provided by hemp seeds helps reduce cardiovascular problems due to its high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Brain Health: Consuming omega-3 fatty acids found in hemp seeds helps improve memory, creativity and language.
- Prevention of Mental Disorders: Adults who have high levels of DHA may prevent the development of Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other mental disorders.
- Wrinkle Prevention: Hemp clothing tends to wrinkle less than other fabrics such as cotton due to its natural fiber content.
- Cost: Hemp clothing tends to be more expensive than other options due to its natural fiber content.
Hemp seeds are rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which can help improve cardiovascular health as well as brain health. Hemp clothing is also beneficial as it tends to wrinkle less than other fabrics such as cotton due to its natural fiber content. However, it should be noted that hemp clothing tends to be more expensive than other options due to its natural fiber content.